The Diono Rainier is probably the 4 car seats using the highest rear-facing limits at this time available in the United States. Another some is the Diono Pacifica, Clek Fllo, Clek Foonf. The Rainier is essentially the direct descendant of and up-date towards Radian RXT.
In the outside, each seats appear almost a similar, using the exception from the flaring sides found at the Rainier. In essence the products contain the equivalent key options such: Full steel frame plus Aluminium reinforced sides, Adjustable Headrest, Space Saving Layout, Unique SuperLATCH system, NCAP crash tested, EPS foam and Side Impact Protection Safestop harness, Rear-facing tether ability helps reduce seat rotation during an impact, Baby body support pillows, 5 shoulder and Three buckle positions, Folds flat for Travel and FAA certified, One cup holder included.
Rainier Changeable Booster-style Child carseat
- The Rainier has a forwards facing utilized variety from 20 – 90 lbs . in a 5-point harness.
- The Rainier has rear facing right from 5 – 50 lbs . in the 5-point harness.
- The Rainier features strong extra deep sidewalls that are lined along with energy-absorbing foam-extra head along with body protection.
- The Rainier is much wider at the front top area as a result of the sidewalls.
- Luxurious a pair of-piece infant body pillow offers extra support and comfort along with memory space foam inside sitting spot.
- Diono Rainier has 12 yrs seat life.
Radian RXT Car Seat
- The Radian RXT provides a forwards facing harnessed range of TWENTY – EIGHTY lbs in the 5-point harness.
- The Radian RXT provides rear facing by 5 – FORTY FIVE pounds in a 5 various-point harness.
- Newborn entire body support cushions and also memory foam for added in warmth.
- Folds flat for traveling and also meets 3 across within middle-size vehicles.
- Diono Radian RXT features TEN years seat life.
In the info in this article, you can see this Diono Rainier enhanced rear-facing capacity is an great progress to the Radian RXT of which already provides amazing limit about FORTYFIVE lbs. Even improved on forwards-facing control range those enable the Ranier to boast the best capacity in this regard of any harnessed seat.
The new sidewalls appear very comforting and also to increase side impact protection simply by introducing a rigid double walls frame. This means which in different accident the outside wall compresses that will decrease the total amountt of energy which is transferred to our baby. Both carseats include a seat base width of 17 inch, but the Rainier is bigger Six inches much more in top and this might have an effect on whether customer could match 3 in the row across the back seat in car.
Read More at www.dionorainiercarseat.com/diono-rainier-vs-radian