Whether you’re new to bar coding, upgrading from an older Stripe or desktop printer, or adding new printers, Zebra’s S4M thermal printer delivers a sensibly priced solution for many labeling requirements.
The S4M Zebra is specially designed for the budget-minded, this printer offers you simplicity of use, the durability of a metal frame/case, and a full 8″ media roll capacity that suggests less label changes. The S4M is an impressive price compared with similar printers in the market.
The Zebra S4M printer offers a variety of methods to connect – from serial, parallel, and USB interfaces to internal 10/100 Ethernet or IEEE 802.11b/g – for simple system integration. And it’ll fit right in with your other Zebra printers because it speaks the same coding languages (ZPL and EPL).
Plus, Zebra’s APL language permits you to easily change from other-brand printers to S4M printers without changing your label formats. Zebra’s S4M printer proudly wears the stripe family name by providing the features needed to support many applications, including:
- Compliance labeling – go along with the latest industry and customer needs.
- Producing provide correct, end-to-end identification to track materials through your factory or supply chain.
- Distribution – bar code labeling for packing, shipping, inventory management.
- Healthcare patient safety – hospital drugstore unit-dose labeling, example and lab labeling, wristband printing and admissions/records labeling. Unicode compliant – for faster, multi-language printing to meet global needs.
- Construction: die-cast metal frame with sheet metal enclosure.
- Metal media cover with enlarged clear window.
Element energy equalizer (E3) for superior print quality. XML enabled printing – direct-connect integration for bar code label printing; eradicates license costs and print server hardware and lowers customization and programming costs. Back-lit LCD control system. Parallel, USB 1.1 and RS-232 serial ports.
To generate the most impressive results with the S4M printer, It is usually recommended that you check with the Label Rack for the right supplies and accessories.
For more great printer reviews on the S4M Zebra Barcode Label Printer visit Label Rack on the web. Label Rack also offers an enormous stockpile of custom labels, and barcode labels. Chances are if your company does any type of high volume printing, Label Rack can help you.