Dry skin, is not completely a consequence of aging. Other environmental factors take for example exaggerated sun exposure or over-the-top cold can make contributions to the fast drying out of the skin. It has been proven that chronically dry skin can promote premature wrinkle formation among individuals. Even individuals in their late twenties, who have dry skin can manifest forehead wrinkles or eye wrinkles. But the interesting news is, mentioned below are easy and effective tips to deal with dry skin, to keep the wrinkles in check!
1. Drink 6-8 cupful of water daily to rehydrate from inside out!
2. Use mild, organic soap – without the abrasive chemicals featured in commercial face and body wash products. Natural soaps featuring cocoa butter, aloe vera, avocado oil or other plant oils are excellent for preventing dry skin.
3. Employ the “pat-towel” system when drying off from the bath or shower. Avoid rubbing your skin because this may dry the moisture out.
4. Moisturize regularly. An excellent moisturizer has properties of a skin anti-wrinkle cream or an anti-aging cream. Moisturizers with glycerin are satisfactory for dry skin. Glycerin is a significant ingredient found in many of organic soaps. It is valuable in binding moisture into the skin thereby stopping water evaporation. This property proves to be very useful when the natural moisture barrier of your skin is exhausted.
5. Apply Petrol Jelly. For extremely dry skin, petroleum jelly can offer immediate relief and it can be used as a barrier to prevent the skin from flaking and cracking.
6. Remember your SPF 1! When you're going out and will have an even chance of sun exposure, make it a penchant to apply your suntan lotion before putting on the moisturizer. Use it first and wait for about 15 to 20 minutes to allow the sun lotion time to be thoroughly absorbed into the skin.
When followed each day, these straightforward steps will help to keep your skin hydrated and soft to make sure that those pesky wrinkles are far away from your face!
Andrea Hamilton is a dedicated freelance writer. Her expertise include the fields of Skincare, Beauty and Health. She is always researching and writing of effective natural wrinkle removers and alternative methods by which to achieve facelift without surgery.